Well, the time has come! I have finally decided to get with the program and do an upgrade to the blog as well as do an occasional commentary. We, mainly me, are slowly regaining our lives and learing to live in Annabelle's world!
With that, many of you have asked for some pictures of Ben's Irvine project so I am going to give you the earliest shot I can find.
Paired with the most recent...which in my opinion does no justice to the magnitued of this job. But you get the drift, steep bluff + granite = lots of back breaking hours!
Thanks for bearing with the stale version of my blog for so long and thanks for bearing with the new, not so professional version of our blog!


2 comments:
Well how nice to see your new blog!! You've done a great job, and I feel like I've been able to keep up with Annabelle which is great. Ben's project looks like BACK-BREAKING work but what a gorgeous outcome - he is very talented! Miss you tons - pls kiss all the 4-legged beasts for us and tell Annabelle that her Auntie Stacey thinks she is the most beautiful baby the world has ever seen!!! Love you all, MSLA MT
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz
new post please.
Post a Comment