Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ben and Dave continue to make progress on the Irvine job and hope to be done soon. You can see the home on the top of the hill on the picture on the right. It is amazingly steep terrain and I have to admit I was nervous just to walk up the stairs the last time we visited. I can't imagine lugging huge chuncks of granite up the incline. I have been thinking about entering the boys in a "buns of steel" contest. I think we need some Urban Nature Speedos for them!




















Annabelle is doing great! Eating like a linebacker, even feeding herself and getting closer to crawling. She does lots of rocking on her knees. Just starting to get her 7th tooth. It is her left side eye tooth and from what I understand those buggers are tough. She definately is the boss lady around here (I know, its hard to believe) and is quite an expressive young lady. Her communication has improved quite a bit over the last month and we are expecting her to be applying for Yale by September!






The world really is better upside down! And I already know how how to shake my head "no" when mama shakes her head "yes".










1 comment:

NeskeMoen Scribe said...

Seriously mpressive landscaping. And Annabeele is cuter every ding dong day. Give us a break.

We're out of town the 14-21 and then pretty wide open rest-o-summer. Let's make a date.